To promote youth and community awareness of local issues related to
poverty, through distribution programs
that provide hygiene, nutrition
and clothing assistance to those in need.
The Wrap 4 A Smile Foundation Inc. was established and designed to extend community outreach to those less fortunate,
encourage youth to participate in local community service projects and to promote public healthcare programs.
The Wrap 4 A Smile Foundation, Inc. supports programs and initiatives by:
* Providing hygiene supplies that cannot be purchased by food stamps
* Facilitating the collection and distribution of food, clothing, and school supplies.
* Promoting educational and service learning activities.
Poverty in the U.S. spikes
• 37 million Americans live in poverty.
• 17% of children live below the poverty
• 1.4 million children are homeless &
runaways where they are living on the streets.
• 16,000 children in the world die daily
from hunger related causes.
Source: United States Department of Housing and Urban
Do you know?
Food Stamps can buy:
Food for human consumption
Seeds and plants which produce food for consumption by the food
Food Stamps can NOT buy any nonfood items, such as:
Soaps, paper products, and household supplies, also vitamins
Source: United States Department of Agriculture, Food
and Consumer Service.
Wrap 4 A Smile Foundation, Inc. is a not-for-profit 501 (c) (3) organization